Microdermabrasion Conveniently located to serve Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and West Hollywood
Microdermabrasion is effective in reducing fine lines, “crow’s feet,” age spots and acne scars. It stimulates the production of skin cells and collagen. It has proven to be a very popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure.
How is microdermabrason performed?
The hand piece emits crystals onto the surface of the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or “polishing” process. Each treatment takes from 30 minutes to an hour. The number of treatments recommended for maximal results can range between 5 and 12, spaced from 2 to 3 weeks apart. Maintenance of results requires periodic repeat treatments after the initial regimen is completed. Microdermabrasion may be combined with a light chemical peel to increase the effect.
What are the benefits?
- Virtually no side effects.
- Gives the skin an overall fresh, healthy-looking glow.
- Nonsurgical, safe, effective “lunch hour” procedure.
- Effective on all skin colors and types.
- No anesthetic required.
- Excellent for skin sensitive to chemical procedures.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.
For Microdermabrasion in Beverly Hills California – Contact this Beverly Hills Physician at (310) 967-3050 or email us today.
*Individual results may vary